Chugai Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "we") is fully aware of our social mission regarding the protection of all personal information handled by our company, protects the rights of individuals, and complies with laws and regulations regarding personal information.
In addition, while consciously awaring the latest industry trends, changes in social demands, changes in the business environment, etc., we will make a company-wide effort to make continuous improvements of above.
Dealing with personal information
Collection of personal information
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means.
When requesting the provision of personal information from customers, we will disclose the purpose of collection and details of use in advance, and then will collect it within the scope of our legitimate business and the extent necessary to achieve that purpose.
Purpose of use of personal information
We will use your personal information for the following purposes.
- The purpose of use
- Contact for business
- Fulfillment of contracts (provision of products and services, etc.)
- Providing information on products and services (e-mail magazines, etc.)
- Information on seminars and events held (sponsored or co-sponsored, etc.) by our Company
- Responding to inquiries or requests from customers
- Other purposes for which the customer has consented and the execution of various operations
- When it is necessary to use the customer's personal information for purposes other than the above, we shall obtain the customer's consent to such use, unless permitted by law.
However, in the following cases, we may omit the presentation of the purpose of use.
- Case 1: When personal information is provided through an interview with a sales representative of us, exchanging business cards, etc.
- Case 2: When we receive your business cards, etc. at various events, fairs, seminars, etc.
In these cases, we may use personal information within the scope of the above purpose of use, except when the person in question refuses to do so.
Disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
We will not disclose or provide personal information held by us to third parties, except in the following cases.
- Case 1: When the customer themself gives consent
- Case 2: When disclosing or providing personal information in a form that makes it impossible to identify the individual, such as statistical data
- Case 3: When disclosure/provision is requested based on laws and ordinances
- Case 4: When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the customer's consent
- Case 5: When it is necessary to cooperate with the state or local government in carrying out public affairs, and obtaining the customer's consent may hinder the execution of the affairs.
Handling of cookies
What are cookies?
Cookie are function that store information that a customer has viewed this site on the customer's computer (or smartphone, tablet, etc.).
By using cookies, it is possible to obtain information such as the number of visits to the website and the pages visited.
The information collected through cookies does not contain any information that can identify individual customers.
Tools used by this site
This site uses the following tools.
You can disable the cookie's function on the tool partner's opt-out page.
- Google Analytics
Tool provider: Google Inc.
Terms of Service: Google Analytics Terms of Service
Disable settings: Google Analytics opt-out add-on
Tool provider: SATORI Corporation
Disabled settings: SATORI opt-out page
Inquiries about personal information
For inquiries such as requests for disclosure, requests for correction, suspension of use, complaints and consultations regarding the personal information you have provided, please use the inquiry form on this site.
After confirming that the inquiry was made by the person who provided the personal information, we will respond appropriately in accordance with the purpose of the Personal Information Protection Law.